Tracker

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Discombobulate the devil!



          Sitting in the reception, Anna and I were having a good laugh over our Students Chairman -Tolu 's  catch phrase, " discombobulate  the devil " . I picked up the dictionary and immediately Checked its meaning so as never to "gbagaun" ( make a grammatical error) with it, we laughed even harder at the meaning. 
Word Web : ⇒ baffle, beat, bedevil, befuddle, bewilder, confound, confuse, demoralize, disorient,disorientate, dumbfound, elude, escape, flummox, fox, fuddle, get, gravel, mix up, mystify,nonplus, perplex, pose, puzzle, riddle, stick, stump, stupefy, throw, vex.
   Getting to my floor still basking in the euphoria of the word discombobulate and the way it makes your mouth look. I asked my floor mates the same question,                         
 "Have you discombobulated the devil today?  and again, we had another  good laugh. Balancing on my bed, about to eat the akara and bread I hustled for in front of cafteria.The holy spirit told me that its not a laughing matter oh. He asked me the same question,  and I realized the answer was                            
 No!, I hadn't.  I hadn't done anything to make the devil confused, not knowing the next  action to take. Looking like this:                                                                             
             So I began the mental process of searching for what I knew could Discombobulate the devil,  And immediately I  Remembered I had shared once on my FFF floor that speaking in tongues, makes the devil go *maddddd* He has no idea what your saying, what your asking God for, whether  your praising him , the battles you want him to fight on your behalf, E.t.c He is Discombobulated!!  
           We as Christians ought to be doing this to the devil, every day,hour, min and second of our lives. That is what we have been made for. "To destroy the works of darkness, and frustrate the devils plans" So I ask you the same question. Have you Discombobulated  the devil today?
 If( yes) {carry on} .  Else, {tell a friend, and together  begin to rattle in the language of the Holy spirit.. }

1 comment:

Thank You for commenting,