Tracker

Sunday 13 April 2014

FRIENDS OF FAITH

                                                                              

Mark  2:2-5

2   “Immediately many gathered together, so that there was no longer room to receive them, not even near the door. And He preached the word to them.
3 Then they came to Him, bringing a paralytic who was carried by four men.
4 And when they could not come near Him because of the crowd, they uncovered the roof where He was. So when they had broken through, they let down the bed on which the paralytic was lying.
5 When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven you."          
         
            This story is a familiar one ,but on  listening to Mark 2 (Audio version). The Holy  Spirit brought to my attention “And when Jesus saw Their Faith”. Usually Jesus performed miracles based on the individuals faith (The woman with the issue of blood) but this particular scenario was different because it wasn’t just the faith of the paralytic, that got him his healing .But it included the faith of the four men that went through all the *wahala* and  let  down his bed through the roof. I call them, “The friends of faith.”
            It makes me realize that it is important to have  friends or  partners  who  will agree in faith with you over an issue that you need a miracle for. Even if hindrances come (the crowd that prevented them from seeing Jesus) they can come up with other options, (going through the roof) and propel you into receiving your miracles.
            In that same line of revelation I remember my service unit in school(Prayer Force), How we would come together on Sundays to pray for the campus issues as well as ourselves, you can bet we got a lot of answered prayers, because of “our faith”.
           It dawned on me that man ought to be an intercessor. In that same  minute several  needs came to my mind, and I started joining my faith with others, believing God for something.
???????????????????????????????????
Do you have friends or relatives going through  issues of life, or are you in need of a faith and prayer partner to agree with you concerning an issue. Feel  free to write it in a comment below.
 I will join you in believing God. If you don’t have any issue, Please join us in prayer , have faith in God concerning the comments below.

Don’t leave this page until you do so. Help somebody. Act like one of the four people that dropped the paralytic through the roof, and helped him access his miracle. Be a friend of faith!

NB:Feel free to comment as anonymous!

3 comments:

  1. Am so glad about this post, Please lets pray for Nigeria.First the bomb, now the girls. I m believing God for a peaceful Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please join me in prayers. We need financial breakthrough in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm glad I read this... it blessed me.. God bless you.
    PS: cant wait to meet you in Ghana.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting,