Tracker

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Note of Thanks

I know, it's sounds wrong, It's supposed  to be 'vote of thanks'  but please,  it's English and I can play around it. 

My main point today is about Thanksgiving
I can remember posting a similar write up-- Ipad VS Boots Story  but it can never be over emphasized.  I'm doing my devotion this morning and I'm so grateful to God.  Really,  he has done so many things for me.  So I decided to write a Note of Thanks.  



This is how it goes.
Lord I m thankful for all the things you've done for me. 
Thank you for the roof  over my head.
Thank you for keeping all my family members while I was in school.
Thank you that Nigeria is still together in one piece.
That I woke up today strong and healthy,  not even cough or head ache. 
Thank you because I have something to do, that I'm not jobless and life has meaning to me.  I know I m heading somewhere.
Thank  God for the people in my life,  friends and foes alike.
Thank God for life,  we have gotten to the  middle of the year with so much joy.........

So that's how my own list looks like, and it goes on and on and on.  Don't forget to make yours,  Please share it with me by commenting and send your friends the link so that they can make their own 'Note of Thanks'.

P:S   I thank God for this blog, it has been a blessing to a number of people. *smiles*

2 comments:

  1. We all have reasons to be thankful to God, mine are not limited to:

    1. Thank you lord for not treating me the way i deserve.
    2. Thank you lord for always seeing me through, even when i make mistakes, that's exactly what he does.
    3. Thank you lord for being way too faithful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Godswill. GOD is indeed faithful.

      Delete

Thank You for commenting,